Hansel Pahmer Sanchez
Co-Founder & Chief Inspirational Officer
“When I am old and wealthy, I will live up to see more children in my country go to school and play in parks.” This is a promised I made to myself while living in Venezuela as a kid. Some promises are meant to be broken. As I am undertaking this promise now, when I am not old (at least I don’t feel old), and definitely not wealthy.
Most inspiring travel experience:
Watching the sunset on my own at the highest point of the Erg Chebbi’s dunes in the Sahara.
Worst travel experience:
Generally a bad experience always turns into a good story. But I must say, that having a kid trying to sell you roses at 1:00 a.m. At the Plaza Foch in Quito is something that to this day I struggle to digest.
What I do.
- Constantly irritate friends and family by practicing what I have learned on mindfulness and personal development skills with them.
- Try to inspire people any way I can.
- Watch TED talks. A lot, perhaps too much.
- Worry about the illiteracy rate in the world.
- Work on moving humanity forward.
- Plan, organize and lead Mindfulness Expeditions.
- Manage Ensō Expeditions and its website.